Red Turf Algae

apicturepaints

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2012
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Location
Fircrest, WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What typically causes red turf algae? And any proven methods to get rid of it? I'm having a bad outbreak at the moment. :( I do weekly 20% WC, and dose vodka with MB7. Nitrates are 15.
 
I had an outbreak a few months ago.Picked up some Mex Turbos and it was totally gone in a little over a week.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new