• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RedCarpetReef feedback?

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

cldormer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is vendor on here named RedCarpetReef has anyone dealt with them? He can’t accept PayPal because he’s a new vendor. Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks and happy reefing!

Spider1018

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is vendor on here named RedCarpetReef has anyone dealt with them? He can’t accept PayPal because he’s a new vendor. Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks and happy reefing!
I have personally dealt with him and I must say that by far he has the best customer service of anyone else I have had the pleasure of buying my corals from. His corals are healthy and look exactly they way he displays them and if not better. Not only is he transparent but he also has some of the best pricing around and is always willing to negotiate a better deal that can benefit both parties. I would give him 5 stars and 2 thumbs up for sure. I am #TheReefingSpider

Attachments

• IMG_0384.MOV
    23 MB

J.G.Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have bought stuff before from this vendor, no problems what so ever. If anything goes wrong he is a very understandable dude, will buy stuff again in the future.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 143 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back