Redsea 90 Light Bar mounts

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arawk408
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Arawk408

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2021
Messages
65
Reaction score
19
Location
San Jose
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

Is anybody able to identify the light bar this guy in Salt Water Aquariums is using for his RedSea LED's? I'm looking to purchase one b/c I don't really want to drill a bigger square out in my Acrylic tank for the bracket to fit properly that holds the RedSea LED 90 Mounting kit. If I have too I will but I'm just trying to avoid b/c id have to empty the tank half way.. tape some bags under the tank to avoid plastic getting in the water and ect.




Or can anybody provide me with a mount that hangs over the tank besides a Hanging kit (I don't want to hang anything from my apartments ceiling) id appreciate it!
 
Not for sure but I be leave it is The Red Sea Brand 72-90 inch Pendent black.
Is it mounted on to some kind of arms? I see that's only sold as a hanging kit.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new