Redsea ATO temp sens issue.

Notsolostfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was checking my app today for my redsea ato. Had it for several months and i love it. It says temp N/A any idea how to fix?

IMG_2981.jpeg

OP
OP
Notsolostfish

Notsolostfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a 3 duvet code on the water/temp sensor. Did you put that in reef beat app?
No i had that reef ato for 3 months now. And i had no issues with temp sensor not working till today.

Evil1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
try logging out of the app and back in. Also check your ranges it’s possible it’s out either too low or high.

Attachments

• IMG_6773.jpeg
    IMG_6773.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 9
OP
OP
Notsolostfish

Notsolostfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
try logging out of the app and back in. Also check your ranges it’s possible it’s out either too low or high.
I checked my ranges… its good in the minimum. Also logged out and back in same thing. Tried to reboot it through the app same thing. Im confused why did it stop working

Evil1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I’m stumped. Reach out to Red Sea. You under warranty maybe prob is bad. I’ve had mine running for quite some time and never had any issues.

OP
OP
Notsolostfish

Notsolostfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I’m stumped. Reach out to Red Sea. You under warranty maybe prob is bad. I’ve had mine running for quite some time and never had any issues.
I did a hard reset now and i checked the code on the cable and its 517 not 531 the app bugging. But still N/A also now when i did the hard reset doesnt matter how many times i enter the 517 codes it doesnt take it. After 5 seconds it pops up enter code even though the code is correct this is wild

Evil1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you cleaned the probe. Scrub it down with a toothbrush
I did a hard reset now and i checked the code on the cable and its 517 not 531 the app bugging. But still N/A also now when i did the hard reset doesnt matter how many times i enter the 517 codes it doesnt take it. After 5 seconds it pops up enter code even though the code is correct this is wild
a hard reset will wipe everything out all your settings WiFi and all if I’m not mistaken. You may have to reprogram it completely

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.4%
Back