Redsea Delivery Suggestions

Daenion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As I mentioned in a few of my threads I am trying to get a 525 G2 from Redsea. So far one of them broke completely (they told me the aquarium itself was shattered) on the way and they didn't even try to deliver it and the other one had its entire crate broken during delivery so I had to refuse the shipment.

This week will complete the 1 month since I ordered and still do not have it. Trying to find ways to get it sooner rather than later.

Anyone had any luck with a different method; for example delivery to the LFS and getting it from there or there isn't much I can do?

I did reach out to RedSea to see if I can do anything to help this process and the answer I got was you just have to hope for the best. I did offer extra to have a better method of delivery but they do not offer this service.

Any insight and/or help would be greatly appreciated.

Andresnyc93

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got mine recently delivered to my local fish store and if they’re approved retailers then they should be able to expedite the shipping. Only took about 2 weeks and everything was intact.

OP
OP
Daenion

Daenion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got mine recently delivered to my local fish store and if they’re approved retailers then they should be able to expedite the shipping. Only took about 2 weeks and everything was intact.
I will go and talk to them today. They do sell RedSea aquariums and have couple Redsea aquariums as showcases. I presumed they were approved retailer.

ScubaFish802

Just keep swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The G2s have been at least 1 week delayed as well for a while now. No advice for you on how to speed it up if it’s already on the way to you.
I will say if you have access to a tracking number for the carrier you might want to plan to take the delivery day off.

My carrier never called to schedule a drop off appointment, and due to this I was not home when they dropped it off. It rained that day and the boxes being wet really made moving into the house interesting

OP
OP
Daenion

Daenion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The G2s have been at least 1 week delayed as well for a while now. No advice for you on how to speed it up if it’s already on the way to you.
I will say if you have access to a tracking number for the carrier you might want to plan to take the delivery day off.

My carrier never called to schedule a drop off appointment, and due to this I was not home when they dropped it off. It rained that day and the boxes being wet really made moving into the house interesting
They are using a forwarder so no tracking number however they do call in advance. I was at home for both deliveries the one that didnt make it out of the warehouse and the banged up one. I can work remotely and usually only need to be in office if there is an executive meeting.

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple good things with going through your lfs is that they usually won’t charge you for shipping and they usually have misc tidbits for when something is missing or damaged. It not as quick, as they schedule it with their normal resupply shipment. Plus it takes the headache of shipping damages away from you as they will handle it for you.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back