Redsea Reef ATO issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tigerito
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tigerito

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2023
Messages
131
Reaction score
61
Location
herriman
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,


I have been building my peninsula 500 g2 aquarium and the ATO system says it is below the line but it is now fully submerged. I turned it off scared it would flood my apartment. I reset the system, reset the app, re installed the system to the app, unplugged plugged back in. I could really use some assistance. Emailing redsea as well.

Screenshot_20230829_212445_ReefBeat.jpg
 
I haven't had a chance to play around with the new ATO yet, but is there somewhere you need to set the initial volume of the reservoir?
No only the reservoir system. I found another person with the same issue through Google but had no answers. Basically, the sensor refuses to think the water is anywhere above the bottom of the sump.
 
There is supposed to be 2 fail safes so it shouldn't flood.
 
There is supposed to be 2 fail safes so it shouldn't flood.
Ya the primary on the sensor doesn't work at all just keeps going. Secondary is a leak sensor outside sump that is programmed through app to shut off systems you incorporate with it. But if it'd gond that floor you already have water issue. My issue is the sensor isn't working which renders the system useless
 
Ya the primary on the sensor doesn't work at all just keeps going. Secondary is a leak sensor outside sump that is programmed through app to shut off systems you incorporate with it. But if it'd gond that floor you already have water issue. My issue is the sensor isn't working which renders the system useless
Did you get this issue fixed. I have the same issue right out of the box
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new