• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RedSea ReefDose 4 month old $400

Item Price
$400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

YankyBrit

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2025
Messages
19
Reaction score
2
Location
Atlanta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a virtually brand new RedSea ReefDose 4 I brought in December thinking I needed it turns out I don’t. $400

IMG_3936.jpeg IMG_3934.jpeg
 
Sorry I sold this for $600 on a different site please close
 
It wasn’t just the doser it was the complete reef care kit 2 packs of new tubes and acrylic dosing containers
 
I have one im selling with new pack of tubes. Set it up and never used it as it wasnt needed for my tank anymore.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new