Redsea reefer 300

rc100722

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2023
Messages
64
Reaction score
7
Location
usa
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all let’s see if I can keep up with this thread this is my reefer 300 g2 I purchased at rap nyc this year from saltwater aquarium it was the one on display at show it was brand new built so I do have the 5 year warranty it been wet since 7/6/24 with caribsea rock and reborn media

IMG_5630.jpeg IMG_5588.jpeg IMG_5587.jpeg IMG_5558.jpeg
 
Hello all let’s see if I can keep up with this thread this is my reefer 300 g2 I purchased at rap nyc this year from saltwater aquarium it was the one on display at show it was brand new built so I do have the 5 year warranty it been wet since 7/6/24 with caribsea rock and reborn media

IMG_5630.jpeg IMG_5588.jpeg IMG_5587.jpeg IMG_5558.jpeg
Do you have a future stocking plan for your tank?
 
Do you have a future stocking plan for your tank?
There actually hiding lol 2 clowns storm troopers,6line,starrie,goby pistol combo just added 2 cromis want 5 and a royal in a couple months would like a tomini tang for clean up maybe also a yellow and blue hippo if the load isn’t bad
 
There actually hiding lol 2 clowns storm troopers,6line,starrie,goby pistol combo just added 2 cromis want 5 and a royal in a couple months would like a tomini tang for clean up maybe also a yellow and blue hippo if the load isn’t bad
Don’t summon the Tang Police!
 
1 month in and the first nitrate and phosphate test complete
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5643.jpeg
    IMG_5643.jpeg
    58.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5644.jpeg
    IMG_5644.jpeg
    87 KB · Views: 52
Added some coral
IMG_5694.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5695.jpeg
    IMG_5695.jpeg
    246.2 KB · Views: 67
Finally pulled the trigger on a controller went with the hydros x4 pro pack which comes with xp8 plus added bonus I got the hydros launch for my Red Sea nano also
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5865.jpeg
    IMG_5865.jpeg
    232.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_5864.jpeg
    IMG_5864.jpeg
    224.2 KB · Views: 62

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new