Looking good!

IMG_1109.JPG

bpapo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your tank looks great , I also purchased an the same tank . I have 2 radion pro and maybe will purchase a 3rd later but I really want the clear view lid . Do I need to have 3rd light or can they pre cut it?

OP
OP
rbraunberger

rbraunberger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your tank looks great , I also purchased an the same tank . I have 2 radion pro and maybe will purchase a 3rd later but I really want the clear view lid . Do I need to have 3rd light or can they pre cut it?
They should be able to pre cut for it, just make sure you have the correct placement

OP
OP
rbraunberger

rbraunberger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Future Project: I am currently working in a reclaimed barn wood facade from my inlaws property. I am planning on adding a bookcase right next to the tank with a lower portion to hide my Apex. I will post a design picture soon!

Ldogg

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you decide against the RMS track and slides? I am planning a RedSea 625XXL and was going to go with 2 Radion Xr30w Gen4 Pro units and possibly a xr15w Gen 4 Pro in the middle and use the RMS track. I was wondering what the 60.5" one looks like with the RMS arms, and if there was overhang. The clearview lid is very nice and i plan on adding one as well. I originally planned to go with one of their drop off tanks but decided to go bigger... :)

Zack K

The Butterfly Guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you decide against the RMS track and slides? I am planning a RedSea 625XXL and was going to go with 2 Radion Xr30w Gen4 Pro units and possibly a xr15w Gen 4 Pro in the middle and use the RMS track. I was wondering what the 60.5" one looks like with the RMS arms, and if there was overhang. The clearview lid is very nice and i plan on adding one as well. I originally planned to go with one of their drop off tanks but decided to go bigger... :)

Are you going with the regular 625XXL or the Peninsula 625XXL?

Giraffe0621

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love your tank!

Quick question -- way at the beginning you have a plastic honey-comb type sheet laid down between the stand and tank (sorry if there's a real name for that). Is that standard with the tank? I hadn't noticed it in other threads, but I'm brand new, so maybe I just missed it. Or do other people use a styrafoam sheet? Is it to distribute the tank weight evenly, or protect against breakage from the rocks?

Thank you,
Amanda

OP
OP
rbraunberger

rbraunberger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love your tank!

Quick question -- way at the beginning you have a plastic honey-comb type sheet laid down between the stand and tank (sorry if there's a real name for that). Is that standard with the tank? I hadn't noticed it in other threads, but I'm brand new, so maybe I just missed it. Or do other people use a styrafoam sheet? Is it to distribute the tank weight evenly, or protect against breakage from the rocks?

Thank you,
Amanda
It’s a light diffuser panel, and I used it for stability of my rock work.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back