RedSea REEFER 525 XL Build

Reflective

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I thought the Real Reef rock was live rock and therefore needed to stay wet. Are there live and dry versions?

shadow1013

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where did you get the pintail wrasse? If you don't mind say but how much were the three of them?

Also I'm not sure how I haven't gotten any notification since I'm watching the thread, but is your dosing container acrylic? I was told to never put NoPoX in acrylic containers. I do the remember why, might corrode (spelling) acrylic.

OP
OP
rbraunberger

rbraunberger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I thought the Real Reef rock was live rock and therefore needed to stay wet. Are there live and dry versions?
Not sure. Mine was shipped dry, but you could tell it was cured in saltwater awhile

OP
OP
rbraunberger

rbraunberger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where did you get the pintail wrasse? If you don't mind say but how much were the three of them?

Also I'm not sure how I haven't gotten any notification since I'm watching the thread, but is your dosing container acrylic? I was told to never put NoPoX in acrylic containers. I do the remember why, might corrode (spelling) acrylic.

I got the pintails from SeaKingAquariums in Seattle. $250 for the ultra make and two females.

I thought that NOPOX was trouble in acrylic too, but I messaged @RT_BRS On their website chat and they said they have multiple people using those dosing containers with NOPOX just fine. Time will tell

OP
OP
rbraunberger

rbraunberger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ClearView Lid is finally in! Looks Great! Thanks @ArtFully Acrylic !

IMG_3451.JPG

IMG_3450.JPG

IMG_3452.JPG

IMG_3453.JPG

IMG_3457.JPG

IMG_3458.JPG

Clarksski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Lid looks amazing!! How long did it take them to make? And when you were feeding... Was that a acrylic tube that you dropped food into? All the fish are nice to each other too..:)Your tank is so beautiful now...can't wait to see a grow out of the corals but the colors are vivid already....

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very nice!

OP
OP
rbraunberger

rbraunberger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Lid looks amazing!! How long did it take them to make? And when you were feeding... Was that a acrylic tube that you dropped food into? All the fish are nice to each other too..:)Your tank is so beautiful now...can't wait to see a grow out of the corals but the colors are vivid already....
Thanks! It took about 4 or 5 weeks for the lid, but did not seem that long!

I am feeding currently 3 times a day....9am, 2pm, and 6/7pm. Want the anthias to get enough food!

The acrylic tube is the Innovative Marine feeder ( http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/gourmetdefroster-frozenfeeder-auqagadget.html )

shadow1013

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing dude! I wanted those wrasse and the wife and I wanted those anthias. We just picked up two female pintail fairy wrasse and hopefully one will transition into a male soon like yours.

OP
OP
rbraunberger

rbraunberger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing dude! I wanted those wrasse and the wife and I wanted those anthias. We just picked up two female pintail fairy wrasse and hopefully one will transition into a male soon like yours.
Thanks! Wait till you see the new wrasses I have coming in!!!

OP
OP
rbraunberger

rbraunberger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you get the new hybrid from ZoaCollector?!?! The store told me today they could get one in if I wanted but I wanted see how these guys do first.
I got a pair of the new Sailfin fairy wrasses coming in!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back