Redsea Reefer 750 Lighting

  • Thread starter Thread starter arranms96
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

arranms96

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Messages
50
Reaction score
16
Location
London
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have just purchased a RedSea Reefer 750 with a V3 Sump and I am in the process of planning out my equipment and I'm a bit torn on lighting choice, I'd like to stick with Redsea as I love their app and their customer service is always on point, I have two choices.

4x ReefLED 90 or 3x 160s

Which is the best option? I plan to keep a mixed reef with a fair amount of SPS but nothing crazy

If I went for the 160s I would be paying an extra £400 for 1 less light unit and I'm not sure its worth it.
 
It sounds like 4x ReefLED 90s is your cheapest option. You might get slightly more coverage with 3x ReefLED 160s, though.

I have a pair of XR30s on either end and a XR15 in the center.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new