RedSea Reefer S-1000 Build

You just need to adjust the water level in the weir. Close it to raise the water and open it lowe the water. When the water is about one inch below the main return valve, it's silent for me.
Agree. Try closing it
 
You just need to adjust the water level in the weir. Close it to raise the water and open it lowe the water. When the water is about one inch below the main return valve, it's silent for me.
Got it! TY
 
Not to much to update. Slowly adding back in fish. I did install a Neptune flow sensor on my UV to help ensure I stay in the right flow range. Recently I did order 15 frags from fish of hex and picked up some others pieces here and there. Fuge is also starting to take off.
2AFAD7D2-0F6F-4597-B6A7-7322635AC1A3.jpeg
CB440669-B65D-486E-82BB-261EBA9A159C.jpeg
59DA0173-BC17-49AB-B1D7-E565B93ED106.jpeg
4676C21E-282E-4B5F-B589-F2BCFBD669C6.jpeg
7F0379AC-760B-4239-8C32-FB3564BEC5D2.jpeg
can you share what your settings are on your reef waves?
 
How did this work out for you? I have had reef tanks since 2006. I recently moved and ordered a new larger tank innovative marine 200 gallon peninsula tank. I am working on my nsa rockscape and just wondering how you liked the rockscape you went with> Also where did you get that canopy?
 
Congrats on the build! I have a question regarding the aquascape. Where did you get the rocks from? And, did you glue them together?
Can you detail a bit of the process pls?
I’m planning to upgrade my 125gal to a WB 330.7 and that scape of yours is really nice!
 
Curious about updates as well!
 
Any updates on this tank?
Picking a s1000 up later this week and your tank is inspirational.

Love the canopy, may have to do something similar
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new