Redsea Reefer vs Waterbox

Red Sea guy here. Went from a 250, to my new 525XL. Just set it up yesterday.

20200726_130234.jpg
 
I don't own either but I have read on this forum numerous problems with Red Sea and haven't seen any about Water Box.
 
Red Sea parts everywhere
That's a good point. I emailed Red Sea about upgrading the light on my max nano to the new ReefLED (from the current PrimeHD). $5 plus shipping for the mounting adapter ;Happy
 
thank you! Actually red sea / Waterbox are our dream tanks because of the modern look.

eventuallywhen we buy a more permanent home (we are here for 2-5 years) we will get a custom one built
 
I am in the market for a new tank. I have gone back and forth on Red Sea and water box.
I have also gotten quotes from reef savvy, miracles, And SCA.

At the moment I am most interested in the new innovative marine 170gal 60x30x20 as it dose not come with sump and is my dream dimensions. Coming from 48x30.

miracles was close to the same price as a Red Sea or water box minus the sump but you get a ton of options.

Reef savvy was disappointing to deal with.
SCA was the best price that came with a prebuilt stand.

I mainly disregarded water box and Red Sea due to the IKEA style stands. And not being

happy with their sumps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new