• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Redsea ReefLED50 (Qty 3)

Item Price
$100 Each
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

kados

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2019
Messages
962
Reaction score
1,140
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Redsea ReefLED50 (Qty 3)
- $100 Each shipped

Used on a fish only system at 30%. I am the original owner and have all original packaging.


20260506_145952.jpg 20260506_145403.jpg Screenshot_20260506-145317_Photos.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hi, yes. $350 for all three lights and the hanging pendant mount.
 
Prices updated for individual unit sale
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new