• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RedSea ReefMat 500 plus spare rolls

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jbrady429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m upgrading to a larger tank, so I’m selling my relatively new ReefMat 500. I’m the original owner, and had it in use for about 3 months. I’ll be upgrading to the 1200 on my larger tank for sure! The 500 for sale is in like-new condition and comes with everything included when buying new. The only item that is not like new is that I glued a PVC elbow onto one of the adapters and connected a 3/4” nylon barb to it. I’m also including two extra filter rolls (three total in the box). I’m asking for $350 with shipping included. Let me know if you have any questions!

IMG_0048.jpeg
IMG_0049.jpeg
IMG_0055.jpeg
IMG_0050.jpeg
IMG_0051.jpeg
IMG_0052.jpeg
IMG_0053.jpeg
IMG_0054.jpeg

OP
OP
J

jbrady429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I should have pointed out that the ReefMat comes with several different adapters. The one I attached the PVC elbow to is made specifically to attach to metric or imperial PVC fittings. The hose adapter and hose are both included with this ReefMat, and are both unused.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 28.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.7%
Back