RedSea wifi enabled DC skimmer

Neko

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently running nyos 120 for my 50g tank. It's quiet but it's not silent. I'm thinking to upgrade to DC skimmer for making my system dead silent. I found Bubble King Double Cone 130 with Red Dragon X DC. I was nearly ready to press purchase button...But

I heard RedSea is developing wifi enabled DC skimmer. The source is YouTube by one of the famous shop in Japan who has connection with RedSea Japan. During their review for RedSea ReefDose, they confirmed RedSea will have wifi enabled DC skimmer, which can be synchronized with ReefDose. That's really exciting news to me since my system have wifi control except Nyos 120. They did not mention time frame of the release but I decided to wait since nyos 120 is still ok skimmer though it's not ideal.

Forty-Two

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently running nyos 120 for my 50g tank. It's quiet but it's not silent. I'm thinking to upgrade to DC skimmer for making my system dead silent. I found Bubble King Double Cone 130 with Red Dragon X DC. I was nearly ready to press purchase button...But

I heard RedSea is developing wifi enabled DC skimmer. The source is YouTube by one of the famous shop in Japan who has connection with RedSea Japan. During their review for RedSea ReefDose, they confirmed RedSea will have wifi enabled DC skimmer, which can be synchronized with ReefDose. That's really exciting news to me since my system have wifi control except Nyos 120. They did not mention time frame of the release but I decided to wait since nyos 120 is still ok skimmer though it's not ideal.

Whats the implied benefit of the skimmer being wi-fi enabled? That it will auto-shutoff when dosing certain elements?

Back