redsea's 29g Build

SO today I wan't to smack my head against a table...

Things are going rather oddly with this tank. Today, the pygmy actually seems a little worse? Though it could be the same as yesterday. And, interestingly, the Gramma looks like it has a little more of its tail affected. So I don't think the Gramma is nipping. I never see any physical aggression during the day...the only thing I can think of is the Angel going into the Gramma's cave at night unknowingly and getting beaten up?
sad.gif
But then how would the gramma appear to have some tail damage? IDK what is going on in this tank. I thought it was the Clowns (and it still might be, they have only been moved for a day). But I just don't know. I'll give it a few more days to see how things go before making any more moving decisions...that sound okay? I'm really at a total loss.
sad.gif
 
SO today I wan't to smack my head against a table...

Things are going rather oddly with this tank. Today, the pygmy actually seems a little worse? Though it could be the same as yesterday. And, interestingly, the Gramma looks like it has a little more of its tail affected. So I don't think the Gramma is nipping. I never see any physical aggression during the day...the only thing I can think of is the Angel going into the Gramma's cave at night unknowingly and getting beaten up?
sad.gif
But then how would the gramma appear to have some tail damage? IDK what is going on in this tank. I thought it was the Clowns (and it still might be, they have only been moved for a day). But I just don't know. I'll give it a few more days to see how things go before making any more moving decisions...that sound okay? I'm really at a total loss.
sad.gif
Hmmmmmmm, not sure what is going on there?!:confused:
How is everyone today?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new