Reef-A-Palooza NY!

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2022
Messages
7,136
Reaction score
10,447
Location
Easton
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Who went to Reef-A-Palooza today? It is always great to see everyone and I always enjoy that!☺️ However, this was definitely the smallest turnout and I was sad there were not as many vendors as there used to be. With the current economy I definitely understand why.
 
Last edited:
My highlights were the scorpionfish, Dr. Alex Hall/Polo Reef’s presentation, the tangs/display tanks and some of the cool new reefing tech!
IMG_2002.jpeg
IMG_1989.jpeg


IMG_1993.jpeg
 
I have never been to any other RAP shows other than the NY one but from everything I have heard and saw was that this was a much smaller turnaround and vendors didn’t do as well as they hoped and there were a lot of vendors I wish were there but weren’t! That makes me sad. I heard the Orlando show did fantastic and the California show does well too. It is from my understanding a lot bigger and always has been compared to the NY show.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new