Reef-A-Palooza NY!

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2022
Messages
7,146
Reaction score
10,451
Location
Easton
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Who went to Reef-A-Palooza today? It is always great to see everyone and I always enjoy that!☺️ However, this was definitely the smallest turnout and I was sad there were not as many vendors as there used to be. With the current economy I definitely understand why.
 
Last edited:
My highlights were the scorpionfish, Dr. Alex Hall/Polo Reef’s presentation, the tangs/display tanks and some of the cool new reefing tech!
IMG_2002.jpeg
IMG_1989.jpeg


IMG_1993.jpeg
 
I have never been to any other RAP shows other than the NY one but from everything I have heard and saw was that this was a much smaller turnaround and vendors didn’t do as well as they hoped and there were a lot of vendors I wish were there but weren’t! That makes me sad. I heard the Orlando show did fantastic and the California show does well too. It is from my understanding a lot bigger and always has been compared to the NY show.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new