0   0   0
image.jpg

image.jpg

johnny4491

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do they come to California by any chance I been wanting to go to one of those shows [emoji17] where can I get info about them

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do they come to California by any chance I been wanting to go to one of those shows [emoji17] where can I get info about them

Orange County Fair grounds, Costa Mesa I believe.

hbetanzo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only Day 1..hahaha.

Brought my wife to help control the spending, but everything she saw, she wanted. Bought about 18 frags, a clam, pods, etc..

Talking her into going back for that planet aquariums tank.

How much did you spend??? I'm afraid to go... don't want to get crazy and buying till I get broke!!!

EricP

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was there today with my buddy. Not a huge show but really nice stuff. I was kinds broke so I didn't get much.got some pods and some small supplies. By buddy picked up some nice frags and a skimmer for his nano. Wish I was walking around with a pocket full of cash:(.

Danny Venditti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually have name badge stickers I made a few years ago for R2R! I'll get them out and have them at the booth if you want to come get one!
I met your boss (Wife) but you were getting lunch. Thanks for the grab bag and will catch you next time R2R sticker now on the back of my truck!!!!

CarCrazy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was there today. Was able to meet David and the ladies hosting the R2R booth, all very nice. Ran out of towels but maybe I get one tomorrow! Or I win something from the table raffle!! See ya tomorrow.

Reefcowboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my second NY Reefapalooza. Funny its called NY but is actually at NY's ugly sister, NJ...lol
I like to come to these shows to take a closer look at equipment and speak to vendors an hear their honest opinions about the hobby and equipment in general.

Ryan and Randy from BRS were probably the busiest guys at the show...Two really nice guys, and they do so much for the hobby.

As far as corals, I was impressed how fair prices were in general, of course some vendors go way overboard on some stuff, but overall I saw many good deals.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
One of the hottest corals we spied at the show today! Taken with my iPhone! $1500

IMG_1155.JPG

IMG_1156.JPG

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back