reef a palooza

Jvesche20

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who's going? Also, I see the different types of tickets you can buy. It says the $100 ticket comes with 1 raffle sheet. What does this mean? How many tickets? Also, it says you can send them an envelope to get a ticket for free. Has anyone done this? Never been before and its 4 hours away so why not make a trip to chicago

motownjc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering the same thing about the tickets. What does a raffle sheet mean?

This is my first time going. I'm planning on bringing a cooler however will the vendors hold the corals when you pay for them till the last day? I don't want to buy something bring it to my hotel till I leave that Sunday.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Jvesche20

Jvesche20

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering the same thing about the tickets. What does a raffle sheet mean?

This is my first time going. I'm planning on bringing a cooler however will the vendors hold the corals when you pay for them till the last day? I don't want to buy something bring it to my hotel till I leave that Sunday.

If its anything like coral shows my guess is that you when you pay you keep them. Could be wrong though. I've had anemones in a cooler when I went from florida to Michigan and they were fine. They were in there for 5 days. So I would assume they would be fine

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Jvesche20

Jvesche20

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to reefapalooza but as a vendor. So I'm not sure how normal tickets work. Look for vast oceans and look for the whitest guy lol.

Luckily I only live 40 minutes away in Naperville
I'll stop by! Since your a vendor does that mean you are doing a raffle item? I'm assuming its the same as the local coral shows except much bigger. The local shows have tickets and each station has a raffle

DibsOnMcRibs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The raffle sheet is a page of raffle tickets you can use to enter a bunch of different drawings for tank-related goodies. And vendors will always hold until the last day of the event... unless there’s a hurricane

OP
OP
Jvesche20

Jvesche20

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The raffle sheet is a page of raffle tickets you can use to enter a bunch of different drawings for tank-related goodies. And vendors will always hold until the last day of the event... unless there’s a hurricane
Are they just regular tickets like the ones that say tickets and another side u rip off? also how many tickets will the sheet come with?

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I plan on going since is it is probably only an hour or 1.5 hour drive. Its just something I want to see and do once to see what it's about. I did the Aquashella and enjoyed it though I only stayed a short time as I don't care for crowds tbh.

motownjc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm flying in. Coming from northern Kentucky. I could drive the 4 to 5 hours but flying is more fun.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back