Reef Aquarium Books?

Guns286

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2022
Messages
97
Reaction score
84
Location
Westchester County NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know that this site has literally ALL of the answers and I’m very thankful that I have you guys to ask questions. But, if you had to pick a book, or books, that a newbie like me should have, what would it/they be?
 
I know that this site has literally ALL of the answers and I’m very thankful that I have you guys to ask questions. But, if you had to pick a book, or books, that a newbie like me should have, what would it/they be?
Being 2022 google is your friend .
In addition to r2r ( the best reef forum on the internet )
 
There's actually a brand new book about to be released that sounds really good...its called The Coral Reef Aquarium Volume 2 by Tony Vargas
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new