Reef Aquarium Fact #151 Mr Clean Magic erasers makes cleaning glass easy INSIDE and OUT.

italquam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There aren't any chemicals in the Original one and when cleaning inside the tank, there are no pieces that come off the eraser.
I always thought when you put them in water they make a cloudy residue , I will have to double check but is that true ??

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always thought when you put them in water they make a cloudy residue , I will have to double check but is that true ??
Nope… they work great! Just don’t get ones that have soap in them of course lol..

socalreefman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

merkmerk73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It just does not get the harder stuff, it always leaves a little behind on glass. On acrylic, it cleans like it was made for it!
This has been my experience as well - it's great for wiping off stuff that can already easily be wiped away

It won't take stuff that needs scraping

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wait i thought Mr. clean was just the sponge.. no chemicals.. Can someone confirm Mr. Clean sponges have chemicals ?
I think some of them have these gel cleaning solutions in them. But a normal eraser is just a form of an abrasive sponge

jmichaelh7

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
wait i thought Mr. clean was just the sponge.. no chemicals.. Can someone confirm Mr. Clean sponges have chemicals ?
Just use MELAMINE sponge on Amazon

Mr clean has products with cleaning agents why bother from same factory etc . I can’t run the risk of putting a drop of chemical in my tank.

The ones on Amazon are dye free chemica free etc and are CHEAP

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back