Reef Art

Mellissa_Gilbert15

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2023
Messages
7
Reaction score
32
Location
Gleason
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Wednesday Everyone!

I thought I’d share a few recent watercolor pieces to brighten the week up. I’m inspired by all of the beautiful marine species in the world. More specifically, I’m inspired to paint what I can’t fit in my 20 gallon nano tank! I currently have a happy little clownfish named Ronald, who inspired the start of this series.


Are there any fellow artists out there? Share your art in the comments, I’d love to see!

IMG_9629.png IMG_9630.png IMG_9631.png IMG_9628.png IMG_9634.png IMG_9633.png IMG_2076.jpeg
 
Happy Wednesday Everyone!

I thought I’d share a few recent watercolor pieces to brighten the week up. I’m inspired by all of the beautiful marine species in the world. More specifically, I’m inspired to paint what I can’t fit in my 20 gallon nano tank! I currently have a happy little clownfish named Ronald, who inspired the start of this series.


Are there any fellow artists out there? Share your art in the comments, I’d love to see!

IMG_9629.png IMG_9630.png IMG_9631.png IMG_9628.png IMG_9634.png IMG_9633.png IMG_2076.jpeg
Those are really nice looking!
 
Beautiful work!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new