Reef Breeders ATO

  • Thread starter Thread starter jdpeters
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'm bias to Tunze's

But...
Let's Bump this thing!!

32b88274cc7cd521b05fbaad65649a68.gif
 
Following... all 3 of their solutions look good, and affordable.
 
I bought one two weeks ago and no matter how much I make sure the glass is clean or where I put it it wont shut off. I can set it 2" above water line and it continues to run to 2" above the crystal sensor and probably keep going if I didnt unplug it. Going to return it.
 
Sorry I thought you were talking about the exo ato reef breeder ato.
 
I just got the N50 and in one week, the level sensor failed almost flooding my tank. I’m hoping I got a lemon and am exchanging it for a replacement. I’m making sure my reservoir is only half full for a few weeks.
 
I just got the N50 and in one week, the level sensor failed almost flooding my tank. I’m hoping I got a lemon and am exchanging it for a replacement. I’m making sure my reservoir is only half full for a few weeks.
Any update after replacing the float switch? I just got my N50 ato and after an hour on the tank it got stuck on and overflowed 3 gallons on my floor. I might just DIY a gravity fed ato. Worrying about flooding is just as bad as worrying about evap.
 
I bought one two weeks ago and no matter how much I make sure the glass is clean or where I put it it wont shut off. I can set it 2" above water line and it continues to run to 2" above the crystal sensor and probably keep going if I didnt unplug it. Going to return it.
I just got one that does the same thing. My salinity is NOT happy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new