Reef Breeders Photon series mounting

  • Thread starter Thread starter EDO
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

EDO

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2015
Messages
221
Reaction score
79
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the process of setting up a 125g reef tank and have a couple of Reef Breeders Photon series lights for it but I don't want to hang them and was wondering if anyone has come up with ways to tank mount them without having a hood over the tank. I like have the top of the tank open for viewing the corals from above.
 
I got this off e-bay. solid as a rock but a bit pricey.
DSC_4652_0524_edited-1.jpg
DSC_4653_0525_edited-1.jpg
 
do you have a link for this on ebay
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new