Reef Breeders Photon V2 PRO 24

Item Price
400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

cwerner

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Messages
453
Reaction score
737
Location
Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling my Reef Breeders Photon 24 V2 Pro. It has been in use for roughly 6 months and works perfectly as you can see from the pictures. I used the tank mount. It can be used from a 36 to less than 30 inch wide tank. Light is in great condition. Willing to ship for price.

Asking for 400 OBO.

1690246992029.png


1690247006273.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new