• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef breeders prism ATO

William Mumford

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef breeders prism ATO never used wanted to just could not make it fit.
50$ shipped.
16071768146439215773417782900212.jpg

leroy_jenkinz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im curious what you mean you couldnt make it fit. like no room in your overflow?

OP
OP
William Mumford

William Mumford

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im curious what you mean you couldnt make it fit. like no room in your overflow?

Yeah the water level would have to be too low for it to work for me. The level between the top of my overflow and the top the water is very small making the sensor fill level too low in the overflow for the level I want. I dont think I'm going to use 1 at all. Its a nano and it isn't evaporating very fast.

Whisnantrider

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Free bump! I have been running a prism ato on my tank since they came out earlier this year. It has been a great ato so far.

Chris2351

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll take it if no one does. I inquired before and pmd you I believe

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 52 54.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 30 31.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back