Reef breeders remote sync to light?

  • Thread starter Thread starter robanister
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
When you plug in the light, does it cycle through all six color channels?
Have you tried to reset the controller by holding the power and menu buttons together until T9 is displayed? Does a controller reset help?
 
When you plug in the light, does it cycle through all six color channels?
Have you tried to reset the controller by holding the power and menu buttons together until T9 is displayed? Does a controller reset help?
I tried controller reset. When I plug light in it does a quick flash of all leds. No change.
 
I tried controller reset. When I plug light in it does a quick flash of all leds. No change.
Did you reset the light?

On the end there should be a small hole. I think it's a switch not a button.

Try going on the Reefbreeders web and watch some of his videos. They are pretty good videos.
 
I hope not cause I talked to reefbreeders direct and they said purchase this remote. . I cannot find a reset and will probably be contacting reefbreeeds for board upgrade and sending remote back. It's the older version. Good news I did something and now we are red green.lol
17283288268894892392714795434021.jpg
17283288394955854267933058712512.jpg
17283288543846474720933416854790.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new