Reef Brite’s Reef Enhance

Eldritch_blast

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going through cleaning out some of my dry goods today, and found my can of Reef Brite’s Reef Enhance.

Got this to assist with diversifying the biome a bit and have forgotten about it. I’m finally coming out of an 18 month battle with first turf algae, followed up by GHA. Pretty much boiled down to finding what worked for PO4 control for me, but that’s another subject. But certainly interested in strengthening the diversity. Currently don’t do any type of dosing for that, other than phyto feast a couple times a week and equally irregular pod population boosts.

Does anyone use this product regularly? I can’t get any hits on it here searching for it so thought maybe it could use its own thread to discuss.

IMG_7343.jpeg IMG_7344.jpeg

Garf

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going through cleaning out some of my dry goods today, and found my can of Reef Brite’s Reef Enhance.

Got this to assist with diversifying the biome a bit and have forgotten about it. I’m finally coming out of an 18 month battle with first turf algae, followed up by GHA. Pretty much boiled down to finding what worked for PO4 control for me, but that’s another subject. But certainly interested in strengthening the diversity. Currently don’t do any type of dosing for that, other than phyto feast a couple times a week and equally irregular pod population boosts.

Does anyone use this product regularly? I can’t get any hits on it here searching for it so thought maybe it could use its own thread to discuss.

IMG_7343.jpeg IMG_7344.jpeg

OP
OP
Eldritch_blast

Eldritch_blast

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually found that thread last time I looked now I remember deciding I didn’t want to dose yeast in the tank.

Haha…thanks!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 149 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.4%
Back