Reef Brite K15 bolt size

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cwentz758
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cwentz758

Do you even Reef bro?
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Messages
1,357
Reaction score
880
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone on here know the size or can measure the size of their K15 screws on the end on the lights? I can only find the 12mm bolts for the mount but I need to find the size of the ones on the ends of the actual reef bright light for the mount. I misplaced them when taking them apart.
 
I found my one of my Reef Brites and it does not have a screw on either end of the light, I still have two more to check, hopefully somebody can chime in so you do not have to wait anymore.
 
Just to update. M4 screws work. I used size 12mm.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new