• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Brite -Single Channel LED Control

Item Price
$65
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

JTreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I have two of these for sale. They are $65 each shipped to Cont US OBO. PM me with any questions.
132ECC2B-4ACB-4659-AA4A-48BC81CEAF0B.jpeg

Here’s some information on it:
Reef brite - Single Channel LED Control Interface
Connect your Reef Brite LEDs to any controller with the Reef Brite Control Interface Modules. If you have an Apex, ApexEL, ReefKeeper, GHL or any other type of aquarium controller that can manage 0-10V reference devices you can customize the brightness and tweak your Reef Brite LED

OP
OP
JTreef

JTreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$65 each or best offer. Bump. Hoping someone can use these instead of just sitting in storage. . So many reefbrite add one to lights these days. Radion, AI, Kessil, ATI.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back