Reef Casa Laguna 24 filtration.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ~Reefer~
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

~Reefer~

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2024
Messages
61
Reaction score
16
Location
Bournemouth
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi anyone on here have this tank and what is your method of filtration for the laguna 24 i was thinking about doing a refugium in the filtration chamber etc but not sure 🤔
 
BUMP for possible help!
 
I run a 25g lagoon and have nothing on it but filter floss. I like to keep things simple, especially on a small tank.
 
I currently have filter floss and some Maxspect nano tech bio spheres thinking about doing a refugium or a auto filter roller but not sure yet 🤷‍♂️
 
But I have literally just started this build
 
Anyone tried a refugium on this tank or any other aio tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new