Reef Cleaners does it again! 100% Satisfied

V A R I A N T

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2021
Messages
423
Reaction score
479
Location
Washington
Ordered a clean up crew for my IM15G and couldn't be happier. John had exactly what I needed, and it made it from Florida to the PNW in two days. Everything arrived healthy and were moving about shortly after placing in the tank. Thanks for a great experience!

@reefcleaners
 
Ordered a clean up crew for my IM15G and couldn't be happier. John had exactly what I needed, and it made it from Florida to the PNW in two days. Everything arrived healthy and were moving about shortly after placing in the tank. Thanks for a great experience!

@reefcleaners
Glad to hear everything worked out for you!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new