Reef cleaners

  • Thread starter Thread starter k2parkstar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

k2parkstar

Z&P Snob
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
3,214
Reaction score
11
Location
Knoxville, TN
Over due on the positive feedback. I put together a small group buy for some local club members. It went easily thanks to John. He hooked us up! Great guy, great deals on CUC
 
John and reef cleaners are awesome! Nothing but awesome customer service and livestock!

Love the rock I got from them too.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new