• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

QTed, established Lyretail Hogfish- SOLD

Item Price
$200 (or $225 shipped UPS Next Day Air)
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

copps

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2006
Messages
171
Reaction score
1,055
Location
Northern VA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello all, I have a ~4.5" lyretail hogfish for local pickup for $200, or shipped heavy with oxygen via UPS Next Day Air for just $225. This fish went through my extensive quarantine process including tank transfer method and formalin dips and is 100% adapted, feeding well and disease free. Available for local pickup in Sterling or Tyson's Corner, VA, or Cabin John, MD. I've been a hardcore marine hobbyist now for almost forty years and have been periodically selling things for over 20 years and have 100% positive feedback. Let me know if you have questions.

vJtZYbk.jpg


Thanks,

Copps
 

Similar threads

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new