Reef Currents April 1, 2017 Houston, TX (ReefCurrents.org)

  • Thread starter Thread starter OceansX
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My 10 girl sure enjoyed her time there. She spent the whole day there from 10-6. It was surprising. One - that she wanted to go for the whole day. Two - she actually enjoyed the day; she had fun. I have to say the little kids area helped. I was not planning on using the kids area but she wanted to stay and just hang out there for a large portion of the time. Also helped that she won a small raffle; one that she wanted for some reasons and insisted we put in a number of tickets for. I on the other hand came out empty on the raffles but got nice frags for the tank. Overall I enjoyed the day. It went faster than I had thought it. MARSH did a good job of organizing the event.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new