Reef dose how often do you check calibration?

exnisstech

Grumpy old man
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2019
Messages
20,614
Reaction score
33,494
Location
Ashland Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title asks? I'm using a single head on a reef dose 2 for AFR and haven't calibrated it since 9/5/24. I guess I'm also wondering if those of you that do check on a regular basis do you find the calibration fluctuating?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new