Jan 15, 2024 #1 turfster26 Active Member View Badges Joined Dec 31, 2010 Messages 460 Reaction score 116 Location NY Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Brand new never used Reef Dynamic biopellet reactor. I bought it several years ago and never installed it with my system. I've taken a pause from the hobby, so no longer need. PM with any questions and I'll be happy to help in any way. $215 shipped to ConUS.
Brand new never used Reef Dynamic biopellet reactor. I bought it several years ago and never installed it with my system. I've taken a pause from the hobby, so no longer need. PM with any questions and I'll be happy to help in any way. $215 shipped to ConUS.
Jan 17, 2024 #2 Reef-Engineer Active Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Sep 29, 2020 Messages 332 Reaction score 447 Location South Kingstown, Rhode Island Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I had one of these for ages, loved it. Excellent build quality
Mar 23, 2024 #3 dolpator Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Sep 14, 2012 Messages 529 Reaction score 197 Location south carolina Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Is this still available
Mar 24, 2024 #4 OP OP turfster26 Active Member View Badges Joined Dec 31, 2010 Messages 460 Reaction score 116 Location NY Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Yes it's still available. Happy to answer any questions. It's brand new unused condition looking for a good hime.
Yes it's still available. Happy to answer any questions. It's brand new unused condition looking for a good hime.
May 30, 2024 #5 S sante21079 Active Member View Badges Joined Apr 29, 2020 Messages 252 Reaction score 97 What state or country do you live in Arkansas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Take 150 shipped?
Jun 1, 2024 #6 OP OP turfster26 Active Member View Badges Joined Dec 31, 2010 Messages 460 Reaction score 116 Location NY Rating - 0% 0 0 0 sante21079 said: Take 150 shipped? Click to expand... What is your location/state?
Nov 23, 2024 #7 OP OP turfster26 Active Member View Badges Joined Dec 31, 2010 Messages 460 Reaction score 116 Location NY Rating - 0% 0 0 0 To the TOP. Still available. PM with any questions. Thank you for viewing
Mar 13, 2025 #8 OP OP turfster26 Active Member View Badges Joined Dec 31, 2010 Messages 460 Reaction score 116 Location NY Rating - 0% 0 0 0 SOLD