Reef Factory Dosing Pump X4

  • Thread starter Thread starter FishJeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FishJeep

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2024
Messages
33
Reaction score
47
Location
NorthShore
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently purchased a Reef Factory Dosing Pump X4, I am having the hardest time trying to connect this to the wifi. I’m using a 2.4 wifi so it should be compatible and it shows up on my wifi but it just won’t connect at the final stage of setting it up. Has anyone had this issue before?
 
Solution
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep
Set one up last week , after 8 hours and 2 visits from network provider I sorted it
Dodgy router , got a new router and wouldn’t add the doser in the app on my iPhone so you need to add it on your tablet/desktop then it’ll appear in your phone
Yep
Set one up last week , after 8 hours and 2 visits from network provider I sorted it
Dodgy router , got a new router and wouldn’t add the doser in the app on my iPhone so you need to add it on your tablet/desktop then it’ll appear in your phone
 
Upvote 0
Solution
Yep
Set one up last week , after 8 hours and 2 visits from network provider I sorted it
Dodgy router , got a new router and wouldn’t add the doser in the app on my iPhone so you need to add it on your tablet/desktop then it’ll appear in your phone
It worked doing it from my laptop! Thanks
 
Upvote 0
It worked doing it from my laptop! Thanks
How did you get it connected to your laptop? The only option I see for any connections is to do it from a mobile device through and app. The web interface is not helpful
 
Upvote 0
How did you get it connected to your laptop? The only option I see for any connections is to do it from a mobile device through and app. The web interface is not helpful
I used an android tablet not the laptop
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new