Reef factory KH keeper Plus vs DD KH manager

taurus19

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2023
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi just wondering has anyone used these devices ? I’m thinking of buying one and I’m a bit sceptical on the accuracy and precision as I own a reef factory smart tester (which almost crashed my tank with its phosphate readings). From what I read the keeper plus is a big step from standard RF keeper and most posts compare the KH keeper and dd KH manger. The KH keeper plus costs the same as the KH manager, so would be good to get thoughts from anyone that has used both. I don’t want to dose anything based on the readings (already dose kalk) so let me know if they’re worth it/ long term view/review :)
 
Bumping your post!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new