REEF FACTROY SMART ROLLER SETTINGS

Reefer45C

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all I have installed the reef factory smart roller medium on my tank back in Sept and just replaced my first roll. I have never adjusted the settings ( start delay & shift length) I was wondering if anyone else has these rollers that may have adjusted these settings and found pro or cons with the adjustments. I guess feedback on how these adjustments changed their life on a roll and if they used the adjustments to help increase or decrease nutrients in the tank. I would assume if you changed the start delay to a longer setting would that show up on a nutrient test kit? Any cool info would be much appreciated.

musaabi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don’t have input but how are you liking the reef factory system? I considered getting their lights but knew nothing about them and the idea of more apps turned me off.

OP
OP
Reefer45C

Reefer45C

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t have input but how are you liking the reef factory system? I considered getting their lights but knew nothing about them and the idea of more apps turned me off.
I love the roller, the build quality is awesome. The app has been updated a couple times since the install, I've never had problems with the app. My 1st roll I got over 2 months with on a Waterbox Infinia 230.6 stocked with a decent amount of fish.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 60 33.5%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 47 26.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 58 32.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back