Reef Flux Question

Bluedore

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I turned my skimmer back on day 4. Honestly I didn't see a significant change early on and the biggest jump was over this weekend. From what I have read it can take 10-14 days to start to see any changes.

Hope it works for you.
I’m hoping it’ll work too but just in case just ordered a bottle of vibrant this weekend. Thanks.

OP
OP
spfahnestock

spfahnestock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m hoping it’ll work too but just in case just ordered a bottle of vibrant this weekend. Thanks.
I have Vibrant also. Unfortunately it did not work for me. I was told that if parameters are above a certain level it will not work.

I would recommend giving it, Reef Flux, the full run and do the water change before trying another option. I am not sure what running both will do to a system.

Bluedore

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s one of the reason I’m trying Reef flex first and holding off on Vibrant, don’t want kill my tank but are to the point need to take that risk.

OP
OP
spfahnestock

spfahnestock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s one of the reason I’m trying Reef flex first and holding off on Vibrant, don’t want kill my tank but are to the point need to take that risk.
I would just recommend being patient and going the full three weeks. Also keep in mind it could take more than one does of Reef Flux.

It took a while to get to where you are, and where I was, it could take a while to fix.

Research Monkey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you perform water changes per usual during the treatment?
Directions state to wait 3 weeks and do a 30% water change. I started treatment on a 10 gallon tank on 4/8 for Briopsis. The Briopsis has melted away within maybe 3-4 days. Waiting on treating my other tank as I'm battling dinos in that one and need to run carbon.

Charley75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg

Charley75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what I used...pretty vague directions. Anyone else use this one?

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you have any issues with your coral, specifically SPS? I noticed you have some RTN or bleaching on the birdnest....was that like that prior to dosing or is it a result of the dosing?

OP
OP
spfahnestock

spfahnestock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you have any issues with your coral, specifically SPS? I noticed you have some RTN or bleaching on the birdnest....was that like that prior to dosing or is it a result of the dosing?
I believe it was occurring before hand. However I can not say for 100% sure.

Back