Reef Geoguessr

Crabs+Shrimps-69

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2025
Messages
546
Reaction score
344
Location
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently I thought of how we could mix geoguessr and reef tanks.

My idea is someone takes a screenshot of a tank they find on the internet and we have to find out where they got the screenshot from.

I'm open to suggestions about rules for the game and I will edit this post if new rules are suggested.

I'm not offering any prizes unfortunately, but maybe in the future one of the mods like @AlyciaMarie could turn this into a competition with prizes, like the game of keep one change one.

First tank to find:

Screenshot_20250617-152529.png
 
Not sure how this would work.

It would just be people reverse google image searching as no one on this earth knows what the FTS of every other reefer looks like. You can’t even make educated guesses which is part of the charm of geoguessr.

For this to work, it would have to be a picture of a reef underwater, and people would guess the region based on the coral and fish
 
Not sure how this would work.

It would just be people reverse google image searching as no one on this earth knows what the FTS of every other reefer looks like. You can’t even make educated guesses which is part of the charm of geoguessr.

For this to work, it would have to be a picture of a reef underwater, and people would guess the region based on the coral and fish
Maybe not, but we can see if anyone else comes up with any other strategies. If not we could always change the rules.

The picture of a natural coral reef could also work, I'll keep that idea in mind.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new