Reef inspired tattoos

I started my sleeve!
642bfc01a3705e08d82135257933036f.jpg
 
The start of my back.. adding a sea turtle, jellyfish coral and sea anemone with clown fish all black and grey!!!

IMG_0313.JPG

Another black/gray snob like I am? Nice to see lol...Although with all the beautiful reef colors I am tempted...just can't to it...
 
Nice...my next (14th) will be done 07.31.19

Stay tuned. :)

Great thread here. :)
 
So I'm a Sailor. That means tattoos, right? I've only got two. Both have a lot of meaning for me. I've been considering a reef, or at least aquarium themed tattoo for some time. I have planted FW and reef tanks. It's something I really want to do, but Whatever I do has got to be just right. I'll probably stress it for awhile before I finally pull the trigger. But I will pull the trigger. I'll definitely be following this thread.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new