Reef inspired tattoos

BiGGiePauls33

YT/GreatBeardedReef and IG/GreatBeardedReef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some dope pieces in here, here's a start of a reef related sleeve I started in 2005. 15 years later and it hasn't gotten anymore love but after seeing this thread, maybe I'll start adding to it in the fall. I've made the mistake of getting into in the summer too many years in a row and having to watch people swim in my pool. I've got the perfect artist in mind too. Thanks again. Please don't mind my shirtless chest and beard sneaking in the last image.

IMG_20200705_184933.jpg IMG_20200705_184940.jpg IMG_20200705_184949.jpg

oceans garden aquaculture

Oceans garden aquaculture
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This tattoo is a cover up of a piece I got many years ago and suppose I outgrew as a person. I'm a reef freak, have been since I was a boy. Worked in the field in some capacity for the majority of my adult life and I don't see myself ever doing anything else again. This represents passion and commitment to a positive light in life no matter how heavy things can get sometimes. Reefing is a part of me and I'm thankful for that oceansgarden.com respects and encourages my creativity even though it may manifest in giant hand tattoos! Best company ever.
IMG_20200824_072412_178.jpg

oceans garden aquaculture

Oceans garden aquaculture
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This tattoo is a cover up of a piece I got many years ago and suppose I outgrew as a person. I'm a reef freak, have been since I was a boy. Worked in the field in some capacity for the majority of my adult life and I don't see myself ever doing anything else again. This represents passion and commitment to a positive light in life no matter how heavy things can get sometimes. Reefing is a part of me and I'm thankful for that oceansgarden.com respects and encourages my creativity even though it may manifest in giant hand tattoos! Best company ever.
IMG_20200824_072412_178.jpg
Just got it yesterday and my hand is pretty swollen. My clownfish looks like it's getting extra mysis! Lol #chonkyfish

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 106 86.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back