Reef Keeper DP 1 Dosing Pump Hwlp

sudman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Messages
103
Reaction score
45
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

Could someone please help me understand how to setup the Reefkeeper Dosing pump DP1 ? I don’t understand how to configure it in the software.

Thank you !
 
How much do you want it to dos and over what amount of time? @n2585722
 
Which Reefkeeper are you using with the DP1's?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new