Reef Kinetics ReefBots & Accessories in Stock

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
1,864
Reaction score
1,034
Location
Columbia, SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that's great . I would like to order from you but if I order online from the source they have a coupon for 50 off. reefdudes has one too. so.... I would talk to reef kinetics and see if you guys can honor the coupon?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new