• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef koi bounce for carbon Doser

hondaguy88

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2014
Messages
53
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in need of a carbon doser for my cal reactor. Will trade straight up this is not a lil pc it’s the size of a golf ball very healthy bounce mushroom can ship if needed. I’m in Ohio.
2f47e8bee5921c54a4f6c465127fc698.jpg
 
price to sell? I'm in OH
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new