Reef led 90 vs ai prime 16hd

ramullins86

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
110
Reaction score
19
Location
Nova
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are the Red Sea reefled 90s worth the money or is the AI prime 16hd better for the money? It will be for a 65 gallon tank so I’ll need 2.
 
The 90 is more comparable to the hydra 32. I personally prefer the AI a little more since their new app is blutooth vs the wifi based red sea app (AI used to be like that).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new